CardLogix Releases M.O.S.T. Toolz™ Biometric Series For Developing Smart Cards And Systems With Fingerprint Capability
CardLogix, a leading supplier of smart cards and software for the secure transaction of identity, data, and value, has added biometrics capability to its microprocessor smart card development platform, M.O.S.T. Toolz™. M.O.S.T. Toolz Biometric Series captures and writes interoperable fingerprint data to a microprocessor smart card, providing additional factors of security that bind the user to the process of mutual authentication for any card application. CardLogix’ contact and contactless M.O.S.T. Cards® developed on this platform are ideal for applications such as Passports, Citizen IDs, Voting, Law Enforcement, and Healthcare IDs.
With the combination of smart cards and biometrics, an unprecedented level of security is achieved. By combining a person’s unique biometric, such as a fingerprint, with other data stored in a M.O.S.T. Card®, mutual authentication is applied to every transaction. As concerns about fraud and terrorism grow, many businesses and governments have turned to combining smart card and biometric technologies for an ultimate identity solution.
M.O.S.T. Toolz is CardLogix’ flagship development platform and is designed to create the company’s M.O.S.T. Card® C Series Microprocessor smart cards in contact, contactless, and dual interface versions. This platform is meant for the highest security applications and features advanced encryption, fast transaction speed, and thehighest storage capacity cards that address the unique requirements for incorporating ICAO-compliant biometrics into an identity credential. Microprocessor smart cards alone offer the industry standardization, highest capacities, and advanced encryption to accommodate multiple biometric modalities.
M.O.S.T. Toolz Biometric Series Fingerprint Edition Highlights
- Compliant with ICAO and ISO/IEC interoperability standards for smart cards and biometrics
- Extracts raw fingerprint images
- Fingerprint to smart card demonstration software with programming examples
- CBEFF header creation demonstration software with programming examples
- Creation of ANSI 378 and MINEX-compliant templates
- Candidate grading with minutia points
- WSQ compression
- Verification against a finger file in the card (validation)
M.O.S.T. Toolz Biometric Series Fingerprint Edition Includes
- Full support for the M.O.S.T. Card C Series microprocessor smart card product line, featuring AES, HMAC, and
- Winplex® middleware with fingerprint functions
- C# (.NET framework) and C++ programming examples
- Powerful demonstration software
- PC/SC reader configuration utility
- Support for Windows 7 and 8
- 17 sample cards
- Single-digit optical fingerprint scanner with contact smart card reader
M.O.S.T. Toolz Biometric Series sells for $479 (MSRP). For current M.O.S.T. Toolz users, an upgrade to the Futronic FS88 single digit fingerprint reader is $340 (MSRP). More information can be found at http://www.cardlogix.com/products/software/biometric-microprocessor-smart-card-development-kit-sdk.asp
To purchase, please contact CardLogix Sales at +1 949-393-5684 or email@example.com. M.O.S.T. Toolz Biometric Series Fingerprint Edition is certified idblox™ compliant, and guaranteed to work seamlessly within the idblox identity credential ecosystem, featuring compatible products that work together without the need for programming.
Founded in 1994, CardLogix provides smart cards, software, and related products to governments and businesses throughout the world in Secure ID, Healthcare, and Gaming applications. For more information, please visit cardlogix.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +1 949-393-5691.